People At The Arrest, Trial and Crucifixion of Christ
- He knew what to expect that night.
- Put Himself into the hands of God.
- Exercised self-control and restraint.
- Thought of others.
- Died with confidence.
- Overcame by fear.
- They had been overconfident.
- Why did he do it? How could it be? Consider John 12:4-6.
- Such a cold betrayal.
- Regretted what he had done.
- Confident despite the Lord's warning.
- Failed to pray as he should have.
- Brave, brash for a time.
- Turned cowardly and ashamed.
- Not the end of the line for Peter.