Identifying A "Liberal" church of Christ
In an ideal world, all "churches of Christ" would be the same. (1 Cor. 4:17; 7:17). Some differences are insignificant while others are very significant.
Where one is LESS likely to notice a difference…
- In the appearance of the place of worship.
- In the nature of the Lord's Day worship.
- In the words used for church personnel: elders, deacons, preachers, evangelists, etc.
Where one is MORE likely to notice a difference…
- In the financial report.
- The "extra-curricular" activities list.
- The kind of teaching / preaching they are willing to accept.