He Made Just One Mistake
HE MADE JUST ONE MISTAKE
1. He brushed his teeth twice a day with a nationally advertised toothpaste.
2. The doctor examined him twice a year.
3. He slept with a window open for fresh air.
4. He stuck to a diet of fresh vegetables.
5. He golfed - but never more than 18 holes at a time.
6. He got at least eight hours of sleep each night.
7. He never smoked nor drank nor lost his temper.
8. He was all set to live to be a hundred.
The funeral was held last Wednesday. He is survived by 18 specialists, 4 health institutes, 2 gymnasiums and numerous manufacturers of antiseptics and health foods.
He just made one mistake! He forgot God. He lived as if this world was all that counted. Now he exists with those who say, “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved” (Jeremiah 8:20).
If you should die tonight, where would you spend eternity?