Why We Believe...
"Why We Believe..."
A Radio Series By E.R. Hall Jr.
The Bible says we need to always be ready to give an answer to those that ask us (1 Peter 3:15). As Christians, we have an obligation to be ready when someone asks us a Bible question. Futhermore, these answers must be based upon the Word of God (Colossians 3:17). At the East Albertville church of Christ, we believe it is necessary to be ready to give an answer which is backed up by book, chapter and verse. In this series of lessons we take a look at some core Bible subjects and answer the question "Why we believe". We invite you to listen carefully and submit any questions you might have.
- Why We Believe It Makes A Difference What We Believe
- Why We Believe Baptism Is Essential For Salvation
- Why We Believe One Is Not Saved By Faith Alone
- Why We Do Not Believe In Premillennialism
- Why We Believe Baptism Must Be Immersion
- Why We Believe Hell Is Real And Eternal
- Why We Believe The Lord's Supper Is To Be Obeserved Every Sunday
- Why We Believe Miracles Have Ceased
- Why We Believe We Are Different From Other churches of Christ
- Why We Believe A Church Should Not Have A Kitchen or Fellowship Hall
- Why We Believe There Is Only One Church
- Why We Believe Women Should Not Be Preachers
- Why We Believe A Church Should Withdraw From The Unfaithful
- Why We Believe A Church Should Not Have A Christmas Program
- Why We Believe Jesus Was Raised From The Dead - part 1
- Why We Believe Jesus Was Raised Form The Dead - part 2