The Paradoxes of the Cross
A paradox is a statement that seems contradictory but is not. Some Paradoxes surrounding the cross include:
- Christ came to earth… so that we might enter heaven.
- Christ was born in the flesh… that we may be born of the Spirit.
- Christ was born of woman… that we may be born of God.
- Christ accepted Poverty… that we may be rich.
- Christ was rejected of man… that we may be accepted of God.
- Christ was made sin for us… that we might be the righteous of God.
- Christ was put to death… that we may be made alive.
- Christ was cursed on earth… that we may be blessed above.